The Horizon 2020 project AgriDemo-F2F partners are in Vienna participating in the 3rd general meeting, hosted by AGES, the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety.
Each day of intensive work has a different focus: typology and inventory, case study selection, as well as evaluation. AC3A and our collaborator from the Chamber of Agriculture of Brittany have presented the initial results of the project survey aiming at mapping demonstration farms in Europe. This data will be input in an inventory open to public, helping and advising farmers.
During this transnational meeting, the project communication strategy and brands were presented. The consortium will also establish a methodology to choose case studies.
The expected results of the meeting should include:
- All partners informed about the reporting requirements
- All partners start to work on communication and dissemination (following the CNP). Further clarification of what is expected from all partners.
- Evaluation and follow-up MA approach
- All partners prepared for the supraregional meetings, preparation of the country reports and posters
- Long list of possible case studies (5 per country) – start to build the ‘puzzle’: what types of demonstrations, will be studied in which country?
- Planning case study visits (how and when will WP3-4-5 leaders attend?)
- All partners familiar with the case study methodology (draft version)