The EIP-AGRI Service Point as just launched a call for 5 new Focus Groups. The themes are:
- Bee health and sustainable beekeeping
- Diversification opportunities through plant-based medicinal and cosmetic products
- Soil salinisation
- Protecting agricultural soils from contamination
- Reducing antimicrobial use in poultry farming
Download the call text here, and more information can be found here.
Here is the link to the application form. Deadline is 11 February 2019.
What is an EIP-AGRI Focus Group?
- Groupwork on a specific theme
- Working language = English
- 20 experts from different EU countries (farmers, foresters, researchers, entrepreneurs and others) selected through an open call
- 1 year of work, at least 2 meetings
- 1 main objective: Catalyse innovation and disseminate knowledge on existing practices
- Experts are not paid, but all travel/hotel/meal costs are covered.
- A final report (and other publications) on the recommendations of the group
- Download the brochure on Focus Groups here
- Plus d’informations