The EIP-AGRI Service Point as just launched a call for 5 new Focus Groups. The themes are:
- Bee health and sustainable beekeeping
- Diversification opportunities through plant-based medicinal and cosmetic products
- Soil salinisation
- Protecting agricultural soils from contamination
- Reducing antimicrobial use in poultry farming
Here is the link to the application form. Deadline is 11 February 2019.
What is an EIP-AGRI Focus Group?
- Groupwork on a specific theme
- Working language = English
- 20 experts from different EU countries (farmers, foresters, researchers, entrepreneurs and others) selected through an open call
- 1 year of work, at least 2 meetings
- 1 main objective: Catalyse innovation and disseminate knowledge on existing practices
- Experts are not paid, but all travel/hotel/meal costs are covered.
- A final report (and other publications) on the recommendations of the group
- Download the brochure on Focus Groups here
- Plus d’informations